Documents to bring for your application
Acceptable Income Documentation
Other Required Documentation
- Previous two years' Income Tax Return, and proof of filing for each year required. If you do not have copies of your tax returns and proof and filing, we can assist you in requesting copies from the IRS. Without tax returns and proof of filing, your application will be automatically denied as incomplete.
- Payroll stubs for past three months.
- Court order for Child Support and proof of payment for twelve consecutive months
- Letter from Social Security Administration stating amount of monthly payments.
- Letter from Social Security Administration verifying disability and amount of monthly payment.
- 1099 from employer
- W2 from employer
- Domestic W2 from employer
- Lease Agreement
- Utility bills that you have paid for past 3 months
- Proof of payment for your current house or apartment by checks or money orders
- Divorce Decree (if applicable)
Applications are taken Thursdays between 1:00 – 4:00 P.M. at the Golden Crescent Habitat for Humanity office, located at: 207 N. Glass. Please call and schedule an appointment.
Every Habitat homeowner carries a mortgage at 0% interest which must be repaid over a 30-year period. Golden Crescent Habitat for Humanity guarantees that monthly payments will equal no more than 30 percent (Federal guidelines for affordability) of their income at the time of purchase, leaving adequate income for other necessities such as food, clothing, transportation and health care.
||$1,158 - $1,654
||$1,324 - $1,892
||$1,490 - $2,129
||$1,654 - $2,363
||$1,788 - $2,554
||$1,919 - $2,742
All Income is Monthly Gross (before taxes). Confirmation will be required.